Saturday, September 13, 2014

What Does AG ED Offer? Let Me Show You!


Hey folks! I am excited to be student teaching in the spring of 2015 at Octorara High School in Pennsylvania. I am so excited that I created this video to show you what all this program has to offer its students. There are a variety of Agricultural Education programs in high schools across the country. Each of these programs offer different avenues of agriculture in the classroom; however, we all share the same passion and goals of achieving student success. I created this video to showcase the program that I will be student teaching in. CHALLENGE: Here is my challenge to you! As mentioned before Ag programs offer a variety of learning opportunities for students and not every program looks the same. Can you find Ag programs in high schools in your state that offer courses, activities, or events different from the ones you saw in my video? Please comment and post links to something new and exciting that you found! I would love to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment